I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.

I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.
The Betty Crocker Kitchens 1940

Friday, April 17, 2020

The Betty Crocker Documentary Film by Susan Marks

2023 UPDATE! Be it touch if you want a link to my Betty Crocker documentary and I'm happy to send it your way. 

It's hard to believe that Betty Crocker is almost 100 years old! 

When I started writing a a book on Betty Crocker, I knew the book, Finding Betty Crocker: The Secret Life of America's First Lady of Foodcould never do the justice to the rich audio and visual side of Betty. So I made my first documentary film, The Betty Mystique - that explores why the nation was buy what Betty Crocker was selling.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I see your documentary film on Betty Crocker?

Best wishes,
Naomi Guttman
nguttman@hamilton.edu

Susan Marks said...

Naomi, sorry to say but it got taken down by youtube. I have no idea why.

Susan Marks said...

If you want to watch the documentary, please contact me and I will send you a link!