I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.

I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.
The Betty Crocker Kitchens 1940

Monday, August 5, 2013

My Day with Blue Ribbon Baker - Marjorie Johnson!

The one and only Marjorie Johnson - Blue Ribbon Baker and complete sweetheart


What a day! I got to hang out with Blue Ribbon Baker Extraordinaire - Marjorie Johnson. She's won more blue ribbons than anyone. You may have seen her on Jay Leno, Martha Stewart, Wayne Brade, Rosie, Regis - this list goes on and on.

Marjorie told the most extraordinary stories today. I could have listened to her for hours. There are some very good reasons why she's won over 1000 blue ribbons. 

Marjorie, Baker Danny Klecko and I are doing a fun event in a few weeks. If you don't  live in Minnesota - all I can say is book your plane ticket now. You don't want to miss this event.

Buy tickets to Baking, Blue Ribbons and Betty right here!

No comments: