I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.

I didn't choose Betty. She chose me.
The Betty Crocker Kitchens 1940

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finding Betty Crocker - Large Print & Otherwise




The Betty frenzy is in full tilt.

Folks are in touch daily, asking where to buy Finding Betty Crocker. I wonder if it's because Mother's Day is around the corner and folks are looking to make mama happy.

I know some folks are looking for a large print version of the book and I know that's a little tricky So I did some research this morning and found a site that has large print, used, new, paperback and hard cover - you name it. Click on "Finding Betty Crocker" above and it will take you right to Abe Books.

Oh and to those of you who are not procrastinating and are thinking of mama on her special day this far in advance - I applaud you!

By the way, this 1950s Betty Crocker Colorvision Ad is one of my favorites. I have it framed in my kitchen. 

No comments: